According to the National Association of Realtors,
87% OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST 5 YEARS.
AT THE STAMPINI TEAM, OUR AGENTS MAKE UP TO
$100,000 IN THEIR FIRST YEAR!
We Pay The Majority Of Your Expenses
The majority of your leads, marketing expenses, and staff are paid for by us! Our realtors pay less in business expenses and keep more m1y in their pockets!
We Have A Team Of Staff To Support You
Our incredible team handles all the things you hate, from prospecting to paperwork, so you can do what you do best- SELL HOMES!
We Have On-Going Weekly Sales Training
Kristin and Mark hold weekly training to keep you up to date with latest market trends, and provide valuable sales training to help you increase your closing rate
KRISTIN STAMPINI IS YOUR PERSONAL SUCCESS COACH
Kristin went from being a bankrupt waitress to a owning a multi-million dollar real estate agency in less than 10 years. She is a coach for world renowned Craig Proctor Systems, and coaches realtors from across the US and Canada how to have a successful real estate business. If you are on The Stampini Team, Kristin will work with you individually to help you become a top agent, and show you how to leverage assistants to grow your business.
NO GRUNT PROSPECTING
Because of our unique marketing methods, we have an overflow of buyer and seller prospects to follow up with who all want help buying or selling real estate. We don’t give you leads, we set up actual face to face appointments for you.
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AND STILL HAVE A LIFE!
Because we are a TEAM, our realtors work a normal 40 hour work week. When you work with The Stampini Team, you can enjoy time with your family, get to your kids events, enjoy days off every week, and have vacations.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities
- Current FL Real Estate License
- Must be able to give full time attention to this Real Estate career
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills